Would you like to join an enthusiastic growing company in a small, friendly working environment?
We deliver high quality energy efficiency and sustainability advice and assessments, aiming to reduce energy usage in new build and commercial properties.
Due to expansion, we require an additional surveyor to produce commercial EPCs and SBEM calcs from our Lyndhurst office.
This Assessor position is full time, Monday to Friday 38 hours per week.
We offer a competitive package including 25 days annual leave, pension, company vehicle/mileage allowance (after qualifying period), company mobile phone and equipment required to carry out the surveys.
Pre booked site visits will be required to be attended but a degree of flexible working is offered for the role alongside team working in the office. We have a wealth of knowledge within the business so have support and experience to answer any queries you may have.
To apply you would require the following skills:
- good time management, organisational skills and attention to detail
- have an ability to visualise in 3D and interpret technical drawings
- liaising with a broad range of clients
- excellent telephone manner & in person communication skills
- ability to work on your own initiative and problem-solving skills
- full clean driving licence
Duties to be covered within the role
- EPC reports and certificates will require producing
- advisory reports prepared in a timely manner
- digital document storage and data logging
- Support business development
- SBEM (Simplified Building Energy Modelling) calculations prepared
- MEES (Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards) report preparation
Knowledge of Design Builder software would be advantageous although not an essential requirement
Training will be provided for the successful applicant
To apply please email your CV and a covering application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org