SAP calculations are required by building control to demonstrate Part L compliance for your building.
The Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP) energy model, is updated every few years along side the Building Regulations Part L, keeping track of the updates is important to us.
There are three key areas that require SAP consideration:
- New build properties (at design or build stage)
- Conversion of property (e.g. office to residential)
- Extension (normally where there is a significant amount of glazing)
Making it work for you
Our highly experienced SAP Assessors help minimise costly delays by carrying out your SAP calculations on your behalf.
We want every property to pass with flying colours, so we make sure that the work is carried out promptly and to the highest standards.
What can we offer
- Take advantage of our experience and let us help out at an early stage to ensure the best possible result
- or simply request we carry out the SAP calculations following you specification. The choice is yours.